It may just be a mini-cart, but it's mighty useful! Crickets are compact and easy to own & operate.
• Power: Single magnet DC 800-watt motor
• Transmission: Direct drive through 16:1 reduction gearbox
• Speed Control: Standard accelerator pedal on left side of floorboard Directional Control: Forward/Reverse switch conveniently located on main control
• Maximum Speed: Controlled from 0 to 12 mph in consideration of congested areas and terrain
• Permanent on-board charging unit underneath front seat Frame: MIG-welded high-tensile steel with corrosion protection
• Brakes: Single regenerative electromagnetic braking
• Batteries: 3 heavy-duty glass-mat U1, 12-volt 35-amp\hour in series (36-volt system) Battery charger: 10-amp, automatic cut-off when fully charged
• Tires: 13" x 6.50 x 6" Tubeless
• Overall Length: With Rear Passenger Step Plate Installed: 78" / Adjusted Overall Length: For Storage and Transport: 58"