The Taurus 200 MFV is equipped with a 9.5 HP air and oil cooled high performance 177cc GY6 engine with internal reverse set up. It comes standard with a H/L gear. The low gear mode has a 40% better climbing ability than the non H/L version and can climb up to 30 degree slopes with ease. The Taurus 200 has significantly greater torque than the non H/L gear version machines. It is also equipped with 4 wheel independent suspension for optimal driving experience.
Best of all, this model comes with both rear flip seat and utility dump bed, interchangeable within a few minutes. It can be used as a neighborhood golf cart to carry up to 4 people or as a utility vehicle with the heavy duty dump bed installed.
Other notable features includes: aluminum wheels package, front and rear 24 x 8-12 / 24 x 8-12 turf tires, Hi/Lo LED headlights, turn signals, rearview side mirrors, digital dashboard, hard top, steel front bumper, retractable seatbelt, 12 volt outlet, cup holder.
Taurus 200 MFV - Key features:
1) Equipped with heavy duty steel dump bed and back facing seat for 2.
2) Equipped with H/L gear, low gear mode has 40% better climbing ability
than the non H/L version & can climb up to 30 degree slopes with ease.
3) Air and oil cooled high performance 177.3 cc GY6 engine with internal reverse set up, with rear shaft direct drive, more reliable power
transmission, higher transmission efficiency;
4) Four-wheel independent suspension for much better driving experience
5) Heavy duty frame, net weight 828 lbs, max load 600 lbs
6) Digital dashboard
7) LED Hi/Lo head lights
8) Rear view side mirrors
9) Sporting steering wheel
10) Turn signals
11) Retractable safety seat belt
12) Big aggressive off road tires: F / R: 24 x 8-12 / 24 x 8-12
13) Polished aluminum wheels
14) Hard top
15) Steel front bumper
16) Cup holder
17) 12-V outlet
18) Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
19) Rack and pinion steering wheel
20) Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
21) Large gas tank