- Location: TireMax Powersports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: KYMCO
- Model: Mongoose 90S
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: Orange
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 17mongoose90
|Engine Type||SOHC 4-Stroke Air-Cooled|
|Bore x Stroke||47x51.8 mm|
|Engine Cooling||Fan Cooling|
|Alternator||12V 310W 10A|
|Front Suspension||Single A-Arm|
|Front Travel||2.8 in.|
|Front Brake Type||Drum|
|Rear Travel||2.9 in.|
|Rear Suspension||Swing Arm|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc|
|Frame||Pipe Under Bone|
|Dry Weight||232 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.4 gal.|
|Ground Clearance||7.25 in.|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||57 x 36 x 37 in.|
|Final Drive||Chain Drive 2WD|
|Transmission||CVT Automatic F-N-R|
|Lighting||Headlight: Single; Taillight: Single|
With street cred owed to its competitive successes in the Grand National Cross Country series and ATV motocross series, the Mongoose 90S is a youth-sized sport quad with an attitude. Powered by an air-cooled, 89cc engine, the Mongoose 90S rides big with power routed through KYMCO’s popular CVT automatic transmission. Front drum brakes and rear discs provide the stopping power and ride stabilization comes from single A-arm front suspension and swing arm rear suspension mated to pre-load adjustable shocks. A screw-type throttle limiter allows parents to set speed and power limits based on their child’s skill and experience.
- 89cc, Air Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke
- CVT Automatic F-N-R Chain Drive 2WD
- Front Single A-Arm, Rear Swing Arm
- Front Drum, Disc Rear Brakes
- Front and Rear Tail Light
- ATV Y-10 Riders 10 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 15 mph Unrestricted Max Speed: 30 mph)
- Matte Black Wheels, Auto stop safety lanyard
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
- Type: SOHC 4-Stroke Air-Cooled
- Displacement: 89cc
- Horsepower: 6.3hp
- Bore x Stroke: 47x51.8
- Cooling: Fan Cooling
- Fuel System: Carburetor
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Oil Capacity: .85 qt. (Full Capacity)
- Starting: Electric/Kick
- Drive System: 2x4
- Transmission: CVT Automatic F-N-R
- Drive Mode: Chain Drive 2WD
- Suspension-Front/Travel: Single A-Arm/2.8 in.
- Suspension-Rear/Travel: Swing Arm/2.9 in.
- Shocks: Preload Adjustable
- Frame: Pipe Under Bone
- Tires-Front: 18x7-8
- Tires-Rear: 18x9-8
- Front: Drum
- Rear: Disc
- Parking: Front Brake Lock
- Wheelbase: 37.9 in.
- Claimed Dry Weight: 232 lb.
- Ground Clearance: 7.25 in.
- Length/Width/Height: 57x36x37 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.4 gal.
- Taillight: Single
- Headlight: Single
- Alternator: 12V 310W 10A
- Colors: Orange, Red
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Spark Arrestor: Forestry Approved
MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules: Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves. Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people. Ride an ATV that's right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys. Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed. Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.