- Location: TireMax Powersports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: KYMCO
- Model: MXU 450i LE
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: SILVER
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: MXU450LE
|Engine Type||SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-valve w/EFI|
|Bore x Stroke||89 x 71.2mm|
|Fuel System||EFI Throttle Body|
|Alternator||12V 500W 10A|
|Front Suspension||Independent Dual A-Arm|
|Front Travel||7 in.|
|Front Brake Type||Hydraulic Dual Disc|
|Rear Travel||7 in.|
|Rear Suspension||Independent Dual A-Arm|
|Rear Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc|
|Frame||Pipe Under Bone|
|Dry Weight||608 lb.|
|Front Rack Capacity||75 lb.|
|Rear Rack Capacity||150 lb.|
|Towing Capacity||1050 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||4.7 gal.|
|Ground Clearance||10.5 in.|
|Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)||83.6x43.4x46.9 in.|
|Transmission||CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P W/Engine Braking|
MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation OR FREIGHT charges.
With serious Grand National Cross Country racing credentials, the MXU 450i LE still has enough dexterity to provide access to even the most remote locations. Pushed forward by a 443cc, liquid-cooled and fuel-injected engine developing 33 horsepower, it uses independent dual A-arm suspension mated to 5-position oil-damped shocks to achieve 10.5 inches of ground clearance. KYMCO’s CVT automatic transmission and on-demand 2WD/4WD help tame the toughest terrain. Twenty-five inch tires on aluminum alloy wheels provide a distinctive look and the MXU 450i LE comes with a standard 2-inch receiver hitch, 3000 pound winch and 1050 pound towing capacity.
- 443cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Linked Hydraulic Dual Disc, Rear Linked Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 150 lb Rack, 1050 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch, 3,000 lb. Winch
- 25" Tires with Aluminum Alloy Wheels, 3,000 lb. Winch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
- Type: SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-valve w/EFI
- Displacement: 443cc
- Horsepower: 33hp
- Bore x Stroke: 89 x 71.2mm
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: EFI Throttle Body
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Oil Capacity: 3.5 Quarts (Full Capacity)
- Starting: Electric
- Drive System: 4x4
- Transmission: CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P W/Engine Braking
- Drive Modes: Shaft Drive and On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Suspension-Front/Travel: Independent Dual A-Arm/7 in.
- Suspension-Rear/Travel: Independent Dual A-Arm/7 in.
- Shocks: 5 Position Adjustable Oil Dampened Shocks
- Frame: Pipe Under Bone
- Tires-Front: 24x8x12
- Tires-Rear: 24x10x12
- Front: Hydraulic Dual Disc
- Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Parking: Front Brake Lock
- Wheelbase: 47.9 in.
- Claimed Dry Weight: 608 lb.
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in.
- Length/Width/Height: 83.6x43.4x46.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.7 gal.
- Front Rack: Standard/75lb.
- Rear Rack: Standard/150lb.
- Towing Hitch: Standard/1050lb.
- Taillight: Dual
- Headlight: Dual
- 12 Volt Accessory Outlet: 12V10A
- Alternator: 12V 500W 10A
- Winch: 3,000lb. Winch
- Onboard Storage: Underseat
- Colors: Diamond Silver
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Spark Arrestor: Forestry Approved
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules: Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves. Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people. Ride an ATV that's right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys. Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed. Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.