Sale Price: $9,999.00
- Location: TireMax Powersports
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2016
- Manufacturer: Yamaha
- Model: Concierge 4-Passenger Electric
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: Blue
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Engine Type||Hitachi 48-volt high-efficiency, shunt wound motor with internal solid state tachometer|
|Horsepower||3.5 hp (2.6 kW) for 30 minutes|
|Frame Type||HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame mated to a polypropylene structural floor|
|Front Suspension||Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension|
|Front Tire||18.00 x 8.50-8.00 (4-ply rating)|
|Rear Brakes||Self-adjusting, mechanical drum|
|Rear Tire||18.00 x 8.50-8.00 (4-ply rating)|
|Dry Weight||720 lb. (320 kg)|
|Ground Clearance||4.4 in. (114 mm)|
|Wheelbase||98.1 in. (2492 mm)|
|Transmission||Mechanical, 2 rear wheel|
|Max Forward Speed||15 mph (24 km/h)|
|Colors||Glacier, Emerald, Tanzanite, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Onyx Metallic, Jasper Metallic|
Optional Long Top, Windshield and Yamaha rear flip seat included in price!!
MSRP over $12,000.00 Clearance priced!!
The Concierge 4 passenger golf car is designed to get you and your guests wherever you’re going comfortably and safely.
Equipped with a comfortable seat, a smooth, quiet ride and body lines that make you smile, the Concierge is more than a means of getting from point A to point B. Available in gas or electric, 4-passenger and 6-passenger configurations, the Concierge features the widest bench seats in the industry. Seats that are sculpted out of pure supple foam and shaped to provide exceptional passenger support, promote good posture and are equipped with armrests for comfort and security. The Concierge also has enough leg room for a basketball star and its independent front suspension will make you feel like you’re riding on air. Leave it to Yamaha to create a low-maintenance vehicle designed to please high-maintenance passengers.
- Automotive-Style Dash: The auto industry spent a hundred years getting this right, so why not use it? We gave it four cup holders to hold different-size cups; a center storage area for wallets, cell phones, and personal items; six ball holders; six tee holders; and a big, easy-to-clean storage compartment on each side.
- Best Front & Rear Bumpers in the Industry: You know and we know: things happen out there. So we made our bumpers with thicker walls and textured surfaces to withstand mishaps. They’re the same height front and rear to minimize damage. They release air on impact; in fact, they’re 5 mph rated. And if worse comes to worst, you can replace them by removing only two bolts.
- Durable, Flexible Body Panels: Did we mention this vehicle isn’t afraid of work? Its body is made of custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin and the front is painted with a two-part, color-matched topcoat of high-luster, automotive grade polyurethane. It’s as tough as it is beautiful. And since it’s color matched, scratches are less noticeable.
- Filterless Oil System: Our Yamaha gasoline engines use a splash-style positive oil lubrication system that eliminates the need for an oil pump. And with no oil pump to protect, there’s no need for an oil filter. You save on maintenance, you don’t have to buy new filters, and you don’t have to figure out how to dispose of the old ones.
- HybriCore™ Chassis: How do you make a chassis nearly 20% lighter and 2.5 times stronger? We mated an automotive, ladder-style, 100% robotically welded steel frame, protected by an 18-step paint process, to a polypropylene structural floor. It’s unique design provides added strength and protects the battery.
- Low Cost of Ownership: You’re about maintaining the course, not the car. So this one boasts the lowest cost of ownership in the industry. The lowest. Period.
- Maintenance-Free Rack-and-Pinion Steering: Steering this nimble and responsive was once found only on high-performance sports cars. Our version is permanently greased with sealed bearings and is virtually maintenance free.
- Tru-Trak II™ Fully Independent Front Suspension: Notice how one tire stays firmly planted, even though the other adjusts to the terrain? That’s the fully independent suspension at work. We designed a maintenance-free suspension using automotive-style, coil-over-shock struts to minimize roll and deliver a smooth, comfortable ride. Sooner or later, some golfer will offer to trade his car for it.
- Yamaha Built 357F Gasoline Engine: We’re the only golf car manufacturer that builds its own engines. At 357cc’s, producing 11.4 horsepower, it’s the industry’s most fuel efficient, with gas mileage that’s up to 30% better than our competition. It’s quiet, virtually vibration free, and has low emissions. If we’re going to build our own, it’s a good thing we’re Yamaha.
- Overall Length: 128.0 in. (3250 mm)
- Overall Width: 47.2 in. (1200 mm)
- Overall Height (without Suntop): 46.9 in. (1190 mm)
- Wheelbase: 98.1 in. (2492 mm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 34.3 in. (870 mm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 38.6 in. (980 mm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 4.4 in. (114 mm)
- Motor: STANDARD: Hitachi 48-volt high-efficiency, shunt wound motor with internal solid state tachometer
- Output Rating: 2.6 kW (3.5 hp) for 30 minutes
- Motor Control Unit: STANDARD: Yamaha-built solid state microprocessor with high-efficiency MOSFET switching. 270 amp armature output, 20 amp field output
- Transaxle: Mechanical, 2 rear wheel
- Batteries: STANDARD: Six 8-volt Trojan T875 Batteries; OPTIONAL: Eight 6-volt Trojan T105 Batteries
- Charger: YAMAHA-built automatic microprocessor-based high frequency switching regulated charger.
- Frame: HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame mated to a polypropylene structural floor. Frame is protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and a electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- Body (front/rear): Injection molded resin
- Body (intermediate): Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion, permanently lubricated with sealed bearings and greaseless tie-rod ends
- Front Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear Suspension: Mono-linkage
- Brakes: Self-adjusting, mechanical drum
- Seating: Seamless, fabric-backed vinyl bonded to pure, virgin foam contoured seat cushions and mated to a warp and moisture resistant polypropylene bottom, strengthened with plated steel inserts
- Bumpers: Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing bumpers
- Max Forward Speed: 24 km/h (15 mph)
- Max Reverse Speed: 8.1 km/h (5 mph)
- Turning Radius: 4.24 m (13.9 ft.)
- Dry Weight (less Batteries): 320 kg (720 lb.)
- Dry Weight (w/ Trojan T-875 Batteries): 491 kg (1082.5 lb.)
- Tire Size: 18.00 x 8.50-8.00 (4-ply rating)
- Seating Capacity: 4 persons
- Available Paint Colors: Glacier, Emerald, Tanzanite, Sandstone Metallic, Moonstone Metallic, Onyx Metallic, Jasper Metallic
- Available Seat Color: Stone, Black
- Available Top Color: Stone, White, Black
- Warranty: Standard 2 year limited vehicle warranty